Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Vortex That is Aaron

The Vortex That is Aaron

His eyes are like the ocean, so blue with tints of bluer;

If I look deep enough I can see the forming of the waves beneath the surface;

And deeper in the darkest depths I see the passion there.

His soul is like time, it goes on endlessly; it always has been and always will be.

I have known him since before my life began,

When I kiss him it is familiar, I felt him before I met him,

I saw him in my dreams before I ever knew him.

He is the power of the wind and strength of the oak tree.

He is the whisper in the breeze; he is the warmth of the sun,

He is brutal like thunder yet as gentle as the rain in spring.

When he breaths I feel it, when he sighs I hear it.

I don’t need to be near him to know, our souls are connected.

I can feel his pain when he is hurting,

He knows my anguish better than I do; he knows my heart better than anyone.

He is the beat of my heart; he is the blood of my bones.

We are as one person so deeply intertwined; I can feel his soul when I kiss him.

There is nothing that can break this bond, without him I am incomplete.

Who was I before I knew him?

It doesn’t matter because before him I was not whole.

He is the better half of who I am, he is my joy, he is my pride.

He has saved me more than once from my own stupidity.

He is not my only reason for living but he’s close.

He is magic, he is love, he is the embodiment of perfection.

He is the love that surrounds my world, he is my universe, he is my life.

He is all I need, all I desire and all I dream of.

I have been sucked onto the vortex; I am imprisoned by his love,

Words cannot sufficiently describe all that he is, for he is the vortex that is Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment